Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Washington D.C. Temple Trip

Today, October 8th, SVU had fall break for only one day which was today and we had the opportunity to go to the Washington DC temple; which I definitely wanted to take the opportunity to do it. The list to go was filling up fast, but I was able to get my name down for baptisms just in time. I felt very fortunate to be able to go. It was such a wonderful experience and I would go again in a heartbeat.

Here is the beautiful temple!

A closer look at the spires.

I saw this awesome rock on the grounds so I had to take a picture sitting on it! hehe
Then, Heather wanted to take a closer picture....
Heather and I after the temple with our spirits uplifted...haha
Here are some of the houses near the temple. They are sooo cute and quaint. (haha who says that word nowadays?)

2 comments:

Heather Sanders said...

Today was so much fun! The temple was absolutely beautiful!

Savannah said...

Sara!! I didn't know you were going to school in virginia!! WHAT?! way to go missy! don't you just love the East Coast? it is so gorgeous out here! We should definitely meet up in D.C. sometime soon, I would love to see you and hear how school is in virginia. Your pictures are gorgeous :) and if it's okay I am definitely going to put a link on my blog to yours!