Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homecoming at SVU

On Saturday, October 11th, my friends and I got ready and went to our school's homecoming. The theme for it was the 40's and we had a lot of fun dressing up for it. Nope, I did not have a date, but I didn't care too much because a lot of my friends didn't either so we had fun going together. Afterwards, we went to eat at Lee High's restaurant which is probably at least 10-15 minutes away. It's a delicious American restaurant that's open 24 hours and you can either eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Oh, and it's also a truck stop for all those truckers. It's a very unique place, but once again the food is delicious!


In my dorm room right before we left.



Jessica George, one of my roomies and I


Me and Jamie Hall, a friend I met through Jessica. (I really do hate when people give bunny ears.)

Another cute picture of Jessica and me.


My friend from one of my classes, Katrina Bagley. Very sweet and nice girl.

Jessica and Gigi, her real name is Janessa.

Emily down the hall, sorry I don't remember her last name. This was taken at Lee Highs.

After the dance and I was so random... I think it looks like I'm running away from something. haha!

The roomies! Jessica, Me, Heather Sanders. We looked awesome!


Heather and I

2 comments:

Jill Rosenhan said...

I found your blog!

It looks like you are having a BLAST! I'm jealous! :) I love your dress too!

Sara Lamb said...

Hey Jill! Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm having a blast here and I love it here so much!