Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Colors

A couple weeks ago I left early before one of my classes so I could take some beautiful fall pictures. The colors have been absolutely gorgeous although here I've heard that other places are more beautiful than this. I couldn't possibly imagine colors looking even more beautiful other places. I love being here in this beautiful place. Thanks Mom and Dad for the opportunity that I've had being here.


Trees by the Blue Ridge Mountains.


The church building so close to the Lofts. It's almost finished! YAY!








The school from the top of the stairs by the Lofts. Isn't beautiful?

Ooh! I really like this one. It's up here by the Lofts but it's on path near it. I put it as my new background on the computer. I thought it was beautiful!


Trees and more trees!!

A pretty awesome leaf.


More beautiful trees!













No comments: